If you have a corporate event coming up, whether it is a product release, a corporate retreat, or a holiday party, you want to have the right entertainment. How can you hire the best entertainer for your next corporate event?
- Determine what sort of entertainment you need – Of course, this is the perfect place for me to plug hiring a DJ (do it!), but you may have other ideas in mind for your corporate event. Just be sure that your entertainer is a professional and has experience with corporate events.
- Book well in advance – This will ensure that you get the best talent. It’s not that you can’t catch a break and have a good DJ available on short notice, but do you really want the quality of your entertainment to rely on being lucky? Not in the business world.
- Find someone with varied experience – You want a DJ with corporate experience, but experience with events like weddings or at clubs is also important. This shows that your DJ knows how to read all sorts of audiences so as to provide the best experience for your event guests.
Southern California’s Corporate Event DJ
DJ Mikey Beats wants to make your next corporate event memorable for all the right reasons. Mikey has the right experience, sound equipment, music, and personality. Call today at 858.270.2195 or get a quote online. It’s time to turn the same old boring corporate event into an extravaganza, and DJ Mikey Beats is the man to do it.
The live entertainment can be a key component of your corporate event. It can help to get people hyped up for your product release, announcement, or another event type, and it can ensure that you have the right sound equipment in place for speeches or announcements. Here are a few tips from a professional corporate DJ to help you make good decisions.
- Hire a professional corporate DJ with experience – This should seem obvious for a corporation that is trying to make a name for itself and increase brand awareness. However, in an effort to pinch a few pennies on the budget, some companies have made the mistake of hiring someone with little to no experience in the corporate world.
- Make sure you have some creative control – You are hiring a pro so that you know he can read a room and choose the right songs. But you may also have some songs in mind for introductions and things of that nature. You may also have some songs that you definitely don’t want to be played. Make sure your DJ is willing to work with you.
- Check out the sound equipment – Professional equipment should do more than just play crystal clear music. It should also have a great PA quality so that you can speak to your audience, make any necessary announcements, and even provide direction in the rare case of an emergency.
A San Diego Based Professional Corporate DJ
DJ Mikey Beats wants to be your corporate DJ. With over 12 years as a corporate, wedding, and club DJ, you know you are getting the experience and sound equipment that your special event needs. For more information, call 858.270.2195, or you can get a quote online.
It’s your magical day. Surrounded by friends and family, you get to tie the knot with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. It’s time to party! But to do it right, you have to hire the right wedding DJ. Here are a few tips to help you make a great choice.
- Don’t let one of your friends or family members do it – Your wedding isn’t the time to hire an amateur. You can let your cousin DJ your summer BBQ.
- Ask about equipment – Is it clear and powerful? Can you use the PA system for announcements or speeches?
- Ask about music – Are you allowed to have a must-play or a do-not-play list? Are all of the genres you want to hear represented well?
- Does he have experience? – You definitely want someone with wedding DJ experience, but other experience is beneficial as well. For example, has the DJ played clubs or corporate events? You want to be sure your entertainer has experience playing to different types of audiences so you know that he can read a room well.
- Check reviews – Anyone can have one or two haters, but you want to hire a DJ who gets 5-star reviews from almost every client.
DJ Mikey Beats Is the Wedding DJ You Need
DJ Mike Beats is an experienced wedding, corporate, and club DJ with great sound equipment and a huge selection of music. To book your event and start working on a playlist, call 858.270.2195 today, or you can start out by getting a quote online.
If you are planning a special event in the San Diego area, whether it is an anniversary party, birthday party, or the like, then you should be thinking about hiring a professional DJ. Why is a professional DJ an important aspect of any private event? Here are 5 reasons:
- Better music – A pro DJ is going to have a great selection of songs.
- Superior sound equipment – Pros can afford the best, and that means you get great speakers for your music but also a top-notch PA system for announcements, toasts, and speeches.
- Talent – Professional DJs know how to keep a crowd happy and mix a great playlist on the fly.
- Professional disposition – A professional DJ is going to dress and act the part. He will also know how much to turn up his personality to ensure everyone is having fun without distracting from the main center of attention, the person or couple whom the party is for.
- Reliability – A professional will arrive early, have all the songs on your must-play list, will remember not to play the songs on your do-not-play list, and will be packed up and ready to go when you need to be out of the venue.
Hire a Professional DJ for your Private Event in the San Diego Area
DJ Mikey Beats brings the professionalism that you want at your private event. For the best music, sound equipment, and DJing talent, call DJ Mikey today at 858.270.2195, or you can get a quote online.
When you hire a professional DJ for your private or corporate event, you gain advantages from the years of training and experience that a pro will have in his corner. Here are some of the things that a professional DJ spends years perfecting.
- Reading an audience – A pro DJ can read a room and know what song needs to happen next in order to provide the maximum amount of enjoyment.
- Beat matching – Your DJ isn’t letting one song end and the next begin. He is actively changing the beats per minute to match the song and let one flow seamlessly into the next.
- Phrasing – Have you ever wondered why a DJ always has headphones on? It takes precision to line up the beats and begin the next track at exactly the optimal moment. In the headphones, the DJ can hear the tracks line up before he plays it for the crowd.
- Equalizing – This involves adjusting the high, low, and mid-tones of the song to match the needs of the audience and the songs that are being mixed.
- Song choice – A pro will know when to ramp things up even more, and when to bring things down so the partiers can get a breather and the lovers can get on the dance floor.
A Professional San Diego DJ for Your Private or Corporate Event
DJ Mikey Beats has the experience and professionalism you want in a DJ for your next private or corporate event. From the best sound equipment to technical skills of a pro, DJ Mikey knows how to get a party started and keep it going. Call 858.270.2195 or get a quote online now.
People have some pretty wild ideas when it comes to wedding DJs. Here are a few myths that surround this profession:
- Wedding DJs don’t like requests – I love requests and here’s why; some songs could be family favorites but did not make it on the play list and sometimes the bride and groom don’t take into consideration what the guests want to hear. Certain songs can be anthems at family parties and can really make precious moments at weddings. I love speaking with family members because I can get to know the family history and express it through music. With all the decisions the bride and groom need to make in organizing a wedding, sometimes the music details aren’t expressed. This is why I love requests.
- If you’ve heard one DJ, you’ve heard them all – All DJs have their own unique experience and strengths. For a wedding, you want a professional wedding DJ, but also someone with mixed experienced such as in clubs to ensure that the entertainment will fit any audience.
- Anyone can DJ your wedding – I guess if you don’t care about the music or how much fun your guests have, this is true. But if you want your reception to be the bash of the century, then you need to hire a professional, not have someone stand in the corner with an iPhone and a “wedding beats” playlist.
Hire the Best San Diego Wedding DJ for Your Big Day
DJ Mikey Beats has experience with weddings, clubs, and even in the corporate sector. He brings along his own unique personality and professional sound equipment to make sure that your wedding guests have the time of their lives and remember your special day forever. To hire DJ Mikey, call 858.270.2195 today, or get a quote online.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. You want it to be perfect, but you also don’t want to start out your marriage with tons of debt or by spending all of your wedding gifts in advance. Here are a few smart ways to save money at your wedding without sacrificing the quality of this important life event.
- Get married on a Friday or Sunday – You may dream about the perfect wedding dress, the best wedding cake, or even the right wedding venue. But very few people dream about having a Saturday wedding. Saturday’s are just a popular wedding day, and so you automatically pay more for the venue and many vendors. By getting married on a Friday or a Sunday, you sacrifice almost nothing to save a ton of money.
- Send electronic invites – Most people throw away paper invites anyway, and you may still end up having to call half the people on your list. You can save a bunch of money by sending electronic invites, and only print invites for the guests who matter most or the few who don’t have an email address. Just remember to save one paper copy for your wedding album.
- Hire a professional wedding DJ – Since a DJ is one person, it’s a lot cheaper than paying for a full band. But you don’t sacrifice quality like you do if you just have someone playing music from their smartphone.
San Diego’s Premier Wedding DJ
Hire DJ Mikey Beats to get the best professional DJ equipment and an experienced DJ with a great selection of music. Just call 858.270.2195, or you can get a quote online.
The music is an important aspect of wedding festivities for most couples and their guests. So how can you be sure that your reception is one to remember? Here are some tips from a professional wedding DJ to help you have better music at your wedding.
- Hire a pro – Don’t let someone DJ your wedding from a smartphone with a Bluetooth speaker. You get poor sound quality and amateur music selection (just to quickly name a couple of the problems).
- Have a must-play list – If there are songs that you absolutely have to hear throughout the evening, this is the time to let your DJ know so that they are definitely on the list.
- Have a do-not-play list – This is just as important. You don’t want a song you hate played at your wedding because someone requested it.
- Choosing processional songs and your first dance – The timing is just as important as the melody with these songs, so make sure that you have a song that hits a crescendo at just the right moment for the bride to walk down the aisle and a first dance that doesn’t leave you out on the dance floor for an embarrassingly long time.
San Diego Based Professional Wedding DJ
DJ Mikey Beats is a professional wedding DJ based in the San Diego area. If you want professional equipment, high-quality music, and the experience of a club DJ, call 858.270.2195 today, or you can get a quote online.
Are you looking for inspiration when it comes to your first dance? Here are some of the songs that famous and powerful people from around the world have danced to at their own wedding.
- Royals Prince William and Kate Middleton stuck to a classic ballad from Sir Elton John, “Your Song”.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel chose American soul artist Donny Hathaway for their first dance. The song was titled “A Song for You”.
- What do you dance to when you run the most successful social media site in the world? Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan chose “Last Day on Earth” by Green Day as their first dance.
- What do you have your first dance to when you marry Paul McCartney? One of his songs, of course! When Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell tied the knot, they danced to “My Valentine”.
- Speaking of dancing to your own songs, Jay Z and Beyoncé had their first dance to “Crazy in Love”.
- Michael Bublé and Luisana Lopilato danced to a great crooner track – just not one of his. They chose Dean Martin’s “Everybody Loves Somebody”.
Have Your First Dance Played by a Pro
DJ Mikey Beats is happy to spin the first song and all the other tunes you want at your wedding. With an experienced wedding and club DJ, your guests are sure to have a great time. Don’t forget to have your must play list and do not play list ready, so you have creative control.
For inquiries, call 858.270.2195, or you can get a quote online.
If you are planning a corporate event in California, you need to be sure to avoid some of the classic mistakes that event planners make in regard to businesses. Here are a few no-nos when it comes to corporate event entertainment.
- Not hiring any entertainment at all – Your employees work hard, and they deserve to be rewarded. When its time for a corporate event, whether it is a holiday party, a retreat, or a product release, be sure to hire a professional DJ to liven up the party.
- Hiring the wrong DJ – You want to be sure that your DJ is experienced in performing at corporate events, but you also want someone with club experience so you know that he can get people out on the dance floor.
- Not thinking about your attendees – Remember that these are coworkers and may not necessarily be used to socializing with one another. There are going to be a lot of things that will help everyone relax including good food, good drinks, and a good DJ.
A Trustworthy Corporate DJ Based in San Diego
Based in San Diego, DJ Mikey Beats is proud to serve corporations in the San Diego area and beyond. If you need a professional corporate DJ who also has club experience, then DJ Mikey is the right choice for you. Corporate events call for the right mix of talent, equipment, and professionalism and DJ Mikey Beats is the total package. To book DJ Mikey for your next event, call 858.270.2195 or get a quote online.