When it comes to making your wedding day a special event that is not only memorable for you but also for your guests, it is all about the details. Here are a few things that can really leave a big impression if you get them right.
- The Entrance – The décor and mood when someone first walks in will set the tone for the entire event. The right decorations and music can go a long way when it comes to greeting your guests and making them feel welcome.
- The Guestbook – Rather than having a book, try something unique that guests will have fun signing. For example, you can have guests write marriage advice or date night suggestions on Jenga blocks.
- The Favors – Useful favors are more memorable than simple keepsakes, which eventually get tossed.
- The Dessert Table – It’s one of the last big events of the evening, and it is often the focal point of the reception, so having the dessert table set up right is a must.
- The Music – Your wedding entertainment will dictate if people have a good time, so that is crucial. But you also want to think about music for the ceremony and for your first dance. The perfect first dance song may bring you to mind every time a guest hears it for the rest of their life.