It’s your magical day. Surrounded by friends and family, you get to tie the knot with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. It’s time to party! But to do it right, you have to hire the right wedding DJ. Here are a few tips to help you make a great choice.
- Don’t let one of your friends or family members do it – Your wedding isn’t the time to hire an amateur. You can let your cousin DJ your summer BBQ.
- Ask about equipment – Is it clear and powerful? Can you use the PA system for announcements or speeches?
- Ask about music – Are you allowed to have a must-play or a do-not-play list? Are all of the genres you want to hear represented well?
- Does he have experience? – You definitely want someone with wedding DJ experience, but other experience is beneficial as well. For example, has the DJ played clubs or corporate events? You want to be sure your entertainer has experience playing to different types of audiences so you know that he can read a room well.
- Check reviews – Anyone can have one or two haters, but you want to hire a DJ who gets 5-star reviews from almost every client.
DJ Mikey Beats Is the Wedding DJ You Need
DJ Mike Beats is an experienced wedding, corporate, and club DJ with great sound equipment and a huge selection of music. To book your event and start working on a playlist, call 858.270.2195 today, or you can start out by getting a quote online.