When you are planning a wedding, one of the main considerations has to be the DJ you will hire. After all, the enjoyment of the guests usually depends on two things: the food and the entertainment. Of course, you also want to enjoy your own wedding and hear all the songs that you love. So here are five reasons to hire a professional wedding DJ rather than trying to save money with an amateur.
- Reliability – Once you have a contract with a professional, you know the music is taken care of. If your buddy is spinning your tunes and then he has something else come up, you may find yourself in a tight spot.
- Talent – DJs know the craft best. If you want seamless transitions between songs and impeccable song selection, you have to hire a pro.
- Better equipment – Amateurs can’t afford the type of equipment that professionals use day in and day out. Plus, even if you rent pro equipment, an amateur won’t know how to use it properly.
- The best music – You get high-quality tracks, a great selection of songs, and peace of mind knowing that the music is all legal.
- Professional – A pro will show up on time, be appropriately dressed for the occasion, and can help your guests have a good time without distracting form the purpose of the evening – you!
Your Professional Wedding DJ in San Diego
DJ Mikey Beats is ready to help take your wedding day to the next level. Create an unforgettable event by calling 858.270.2195 today, or you can get a quote online.