If you have a corporate event coming up, whether it is a product release, a corporate retreat, or a holiday party, you want to have the right entertainment. How can you hire the best entertainer for your next corporate event?
- Determine what sort of entertainment you need – Of course, this is the perfect place for me to plug hiring a DJ (do it!), but you may have other ideas in mind for your corporate event. Just be sure that your entertainer is a professional and has experience with corporate events.
- Book well in advance – This will ensure that you get the best talent. It’s not that you can’t catch a break and have a good DJ available on short notice, but do you really want the quality of your entertainment to rely on being lucky? Not in the business world.
- Find someone with varied experience – You want a DJ with corporate experience, but experience with events like weddings or at clubs is also important. This shows that your DJ knows how to read all sorts of audiences so as to provide the best experience for your event guests.
Southern California’s Corporate Event DJ
DJ Mikey Beats wants to make your next corporate event memorable for all the right reasons. Mikey has the right experience, sound equipment, music, and personality. Call today at 858.270.2195 or get a quote online. It’s time to turn the same old boring corporate event into an extravaganza, and DJ Mikey Beats is the man to do it.
The live entertainment can be a key component of your corporate event. It can help to get people hyped up for your product release, announcement, or another event type, and it can ensure that you have the right sound equipment in place for speeches or announcements. Here are a few tips from a professional corporate DJ to help you make good decisions.
- Hire a professional corporate DJ with experience – This should seem obvious for a corporation that is trying to make a name for itself and increase brand awareness. However, in an effort to pinch a few pennies on the budget, some companies have made the mistake of hiring someone with little to no experience in the corporate world.
- Make sure you have some creative control – You are hiring a pro so that you know he can read a room and choose the right songs. But you may also have some songs in mind for introductions and things of that nature. You may also have some songs that you definitely don’t want to be played. Make sure your DJ is willing to work with you.
- Check out the sound equipment – Professional equipment should do more than just play crystal clear music. It should also have a great PA quality so that you can speak to your audience, make any necessary announcements, and even provide direction in the rare case of an emergency.
A San Diego Based Professional Corporate DJ
DJ Mikey Beats wants to be your corporate DJ. With over 12 years as a corporate, wedding, and club DJ, you know you are getting the experience and sound equipment that your special event needs. For more information, call 858.270.2195, or you can get a quote online.
If you are planning a special event in the San Diego area, whether it is an anniversary party, birthday party, or the like, then you should be thinking about hiring a professional DJ. Why is a professional DJ an important aspect of any private event? Here are 5 reasons:
- Better music – A pro DJ is going to have a great selection of songs.
- Superior sound equipment – Pros can afford the best, and that means you get great speakers for your music but also a top-notch PA system for announcements, toasts, and speeches.
- Talent – Professional DJs know how to keep a crowd happy and mix a great playlist on the fly.
- Professional disposition – A professional DJ is going to dress and act the part. He will also know how much to turn up his personality to ensure everyone is having fun without distracting from the main center of attention, the person or couple whom the party is for.
- Reliability – A professional will arrive early, have all the songs on your must-play list, will remember not to play the songs on your do-not-play list, and will be packed up and ready to go when you need to be out of the venue.
Hire a Professional DJ for your Private Event in the San Diego Area
DJ Mikey Beats brings the professionalism that you want at your private event. For the best music, sound equipment, and DJing talent, call DJ Mikey today at 858.270.2195, or you can get a quote online.
When you hire a professional DJ for your private or corporate event, you gain advantages from the years of training and experience that a pro will have in his corner. Here are some of the things that a professional DJ spends years perfecting.
- Reading an audience – A pro DJ can read a room and know what song needs to happen next in order to provide the maximum amount of enjoyment.
- Beat matching – Your DJ isn’t letting one song end and the next begin. He is actively changing the beats per minute to match the song and let one flow seamlessly into the next.
- Phrasing – Have you ever wondered why a DJ always has headphones on? It takes precision to line up the beats and begin the next track at exactly the optimal moment. In the headphones, the DJ can hear the tracks line up before he plays it for the crowd.
- Equalizing – This involves adjusting the high, low, and mid-tones of the song to match the needs of the audience and the songs that are being mixed.
- Song choice – A pro will know when to ramp things up even more, and when to bring things down so the partiers can get a breather and the lovers can get on the dance floor.
A Professional San Diego DJ for Your Private or Corporate Event
DJ Mikey Beats has the experience and professionalism you want in a DJ for your next private or corporate event. From the best sound equipment to technical skills of a pro, DJ Mikey knows how to get a party started and keep it going. Call 858.270.2195 or get a quote online now.
If you are planning a corporate event in California, you need to be sure to avoid some of the classic mistakes that event planners make in regard to businesses. Here are a few no-nos when it comes to corporate event entertainment.
- Not hiring any entertainment at all – Your employees work hard, and they deserve to be rewarded. When its time for a corporate event, whether it is a holiday party, a retreat, or a product release, be sure to hire a professional DJ to liven up the party.
- Hiring the wrong DJ – You want to be sure that your DJ is experienced in performing at corporate events, but you also want someone with club experience so you know that he can get people out on the dance floor.
- Not thinking about your attendees – Remember that these are coworkers and may not necessarily be used to socializing with one another. There are going to be a lot of things that will help everyone relax including good food, good drinks, and a good DJ.
A Trustworthy Corporate DJ Based in San Diego
Based in San Diego, DJ Mikey Beats is proud to serve corporations in the San Diego area and beyond. If you need a professional corporate DJ who also has club experience, then DJ Mikey is the right choice for you. Corporate events call for the right mix of talent, equipment, and professionalism and DJ Mikey Beats is the total package. To book DJ Mikey for your next event, call 858.270.2195 or get a quote online.
If you operate a small to medium-size company (SMB), you may not have the same size events as a large corporation. However, that doesn’t make your event less important. Whether you are celebrating the release of a new product or planning a holiday party, here are a few ways to make the event something special for your close-knit team.
- Plan the right meal – One of the most important components of a corporate event is the food. Whether you are planning a sit-down dinner or appetizers and a cocktail hour, be sure to hire a good caterer so everyone gets enough to eat and drink.
- Chose an appropriate venue – The size of your company and whether or not the attendees include family members will determine the size venue that you need. Then you want to be sure that it has the right amenities for your guests, the food service team, and your entertainment.
- Hire the right entertainer – If you want the right sound equipment for announcements and speeches and the best music to get everyone hyped, you need a great corporate DJ. Hiring a DJ who also has club experience is another must if you want to get everyone dancing later in the evening.
The Right Corporate DJ for Your Event
If you are looking for a corporate DJ with club experience, high-end sound equipment, and all the music you want and need, DJ Mikey Beats is here for your company. To get your event on the calendar, just call 858.270.2195, or you can request a quote online.
When holding a corporate event, selecting the right entertainment is a must. Here are some mistakes to avoid when hiring a DJ for your corporate event.
- Not hiring someone with pro equipment – Hiring an amateur or letting a company member DJ the event is usually a huge disaster. Sound problems and other miscues can ruin the event and be embarrassing for the brand.
- Not matching the entertainment to the event – There are many types of corporate gatherings. Whether it is a luncheon, a holiday party, an executive retreat, or a team building event, you want to be sure that your entertainment fits the mood. Hiring a DJ who has a wide range of expertise and an expansive music playlist will help you match the mood of the event.
- Hiring a DJ with no corporate experience – A corporate event has a very different feel than a wedding or a club. It’s okay, even good, for your DJ to have experience in other types of events as well. However, you don’t want to hire a DJ for a corporate event who has no experience in working with businesses.
An Experienced Corporate DJ with the Music and Equipment to Make Your Event Memorable
DJ Mikey Beats has experience in every aspect of the DJing world. He’s performed for companies like Monster Energy, Sony Online Entertainment, UCSD Health, Costco, and California Pizza Kitchen. He’s also an experienced club DJ, so you know he’s the best of both worlds – he can conduct himself properly for your event, and he knows how to get people out of their seats.
For more information or to book DJ Mikey for your next corporate event, call 656.270.2195, or you can request a quote online.
There are a couple of mistakes corporate event planners make when hiring a DJ for special events. The first is hiring a DJ who specializes in only corporate events. The second is hiring a DJ who only has experience in the club. Here are the reasons these are both mistakes and why you need to hire a DJ who has experience in both environments.
Why You Need More than Just a Corporate DJ
Corporate DJs may have the proper decorum that you are looking for, but they may lack the energy you need at your event. Whether they struggle to get people who are not used to socializing together on the dance floor or they simply don’t have the right music and equipment, the event can end up being a little flat.
Why a Club DJ May Not Be the Right Fit
On the other hand, a club DJ can get people on the dance floor, but they may not know the proper way to dress and comport themselves for your corporate event. This can result in awkward situations and maybe even some embarrassment for the company.
The Best Corporate DJ with Club Experience
This is why you want DJ Mikey Beats for your next corporate event. When someone has experience in the corporate world and on the club scene, you know that you are going to have an entertainer who can get the party started and get everyone to have a good time, while still maintaining the proper appearance and decorum that you want your event to have.
To book DJ Mike Beats for your next corporate event, call 858.270.2195 today, or you can get a quote online.
The next time you have a major corporate event planned, hire a professional entertainer to give your employees a night they deserve. Whether it is a holiday party, a summer barbecue, or a company retreat, DJ Mikey Beats wants to exceed all expectations with his professional sound equipment, extensive playlist, and experienced DJing skills.
Experience Working with Large Corporations
When you hire a DJ for a corporate event, you not only need someone who is good at his job but who also has experience in dealing with professionals. Your company retreat isn’t some spring break festival. It’s still attached to your brand. So you need someone with experience in performing in a professional setting. Here are some of the major companies that DJ Mikey Beats has performed for:
- Monster Energy Drink
- Sony Online Entertainment
- Vavi Sports
- Noble Solutions
- UCSD Health
- Ligand Pharma
- Chef Works
- And more!
So no matter what your company does or how large the event is, you know that you are hiring a professional who is up to the challenge and will make sure everyone has a great time.
Hire Your Corporate Event DJ Today!
If you are ready to hire a professional DJ with real corporate entertainment experience, then call 858.270.2195 today. From disco and funk to 80s, 90s, 00s, and modern pop, DJ Mikey Beats has the music and equipment to handle your next corporate event. For added convenience, you can also request a quote right here from the website.
DJ Mikey Beats is well-known in the San Diego area as a wedding and corporate event DJ, but that doesn’t mean he’s unavailable for your private event. If you are getting ready to throw the bash of the year, then you need professional sound equipment, a customized playlist, and a professional DJ who can play the room and maintain the mood you want your event to convey. Here are just some of the types of private events that people have hired DJ Mikey Beats to perform at:
- Birthday parties
- Graduation parties
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- And more!
DJ Mikey Beats has worked at major local venues like the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego and the La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla. So wherever you intend to have your event, no venue is too big for Mikey’s professional sound equipment.
Make Sure Everyone Hears Your Announcements and Speeches
Pro sound equipment is for more than just cranking out the jams when it is time to get everyone on the dance floor. You also want crystal clear sound for announcements, speeches, and even a formal ceremony. Whatever you need, just tell DJ Mikey in advance, and he will work with you.
Get the Best DJ for Your Private Event Now
Just call 858.270.2195 or request a quote from the website to get the ball rolling. Then we can start working on your preferences in music or even come up with a custom playlist for your private event.