If you are planning a special event in the San Diego area, whether it is an anniversary party, birthday party, or the like, then you should be thinking about hiring a professional DJ. Why is a professional DJ an important aspect of any private event? Here are 5 reasons:
- Better music – A pro DJ is going to have a great selection of songs.
- Superior sound equipment – Pros can afford the best, and that means you get great speakers for your music but also a top-notch PA system for announcements, toasts, and speeches.
- Talent – Professional DJs know how to keep a crowd happy and mix a great playlist on the fly.
- Professional disposition – A professional DJ is going to dress and act the part. He will also know how much to turn up his personality to ensure everyone is having fun without distracting from the main center of attention, the person or couple whom the party is for.
- Reliability – A professional will arrive early, have all the songs on your must-play list, will remember not to play the songs on your do-not-play list, and will be packed up and ready to go when you need to be out of the venue.
Hire a Professional DJ for your Private Event in the San Diego Area
DJ Mikey Beats brings the professionalism that you want at your private event. For the best music, sound equipment, and DJing talent, call DJ Mikey today at 858.270.2195, or you can get a quote online.
When you hire a professional DJ for your private or corporate event, you gain advantages from the years of training and experience that a pro will have in his corner. Here are some of the things that a professional DJ spends years perfecting.
- Reading an audience – A pro DJ can read a room and know what song needs to happen next in order to provide the maximum amount of enjoyment.
- Beat matching – Your DJ isn’t letting one song end and the next begin. He is actively changing the beats per minute to match the song and let one flow seamlessly into the next.
- Phrasing – Have you ever wondered why a DJ always has headphones on? It takes precision to line up the beats and begin the next track at exactly the optimal moment. In the headphones, the DJ can hear the tracks line up before he plays it for the crowd.
- Equalizing – This involves adjusting the high, low, and mid-tones of the song to match the needs of the audience and the songs that are being mixed.
- Song choice – A pro will know when to ramp things up even more, and when to bring things down so the partiers can get a breather and the lovers can get on the dance floor.
A Professional San Diego DJ for Your Private or Corporate Event
DJ Mikey Beats has the experience and professionalism you want in a DJ for your next private or corporate event. From the best sound equipment to technical skills of a pro, DJ Mikey knows how to get a party started and keep it going. Call 858.270.2195 or get a quote online now.
DJ Mikey Beats is well-known in the San Diego area as a wedding and corporate event DJ, but that doesn’t mean he’s unavailable for your private event. If you are getting ready to throw the bash of the year, then you need professional sound equipment, a customized playlist, and a professional DJ who can play the room and maintain the mood you want your event to convey. Here are just some of the types of private events that people have hired DJ Mikey Beats to perform at:
- Birthday parties
- Graduation parties
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- And more!
DJ Mikey Beats has worked at major local venues like the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego and the La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla. So wherever you intend to have your event, no venue is too big for Mikey’s professional sound equipment.
Make Sure Everyone Hears Your Announcements and Speeches
Pro sound equipment is for more than just cranking out the jams when it is time to get everyone on the dance floor. You also want crystal clear sound for announcements, speeches, and even a formal ceremony. Whatever you need, just tell DJ Mikey in advance, and he will work with you.
Get the Best DJ for Your Private Event Now
Just call 858.270.2195 or request a quote from the website to get the ball rolling. Then we can start working on your preferences in music or even come up with a custom playlist for your private event.