Are you looking for inspiration when it comes to your first dance? Here are some of the songs that famous and powerful people from around the world have danced to at their own wedding.
- Royals Prince William and Kate Middleton stuck to a classic ballad from Sir Elton John, “Your Song”.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel chose American soul artist Donny Hathaway for their first dance. The song was titled “A Song for You”.
- What do you dance to when you run the most successful social media site in the world? Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan chose “Last Day on Earth” by Green Day as their first dance.
- What do you have your first dance to when you marry Paul McCartney? One of his songs, of course! When Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell tied the knot, they danced to “My Valentine”.
- Speaking of dancing to your own songs, Jay Z and Beyoncé had their first dance to “Crazy in Love”.
- Michael Bublé and Luisana Lopilato danced to a great crooner track – just not one of his. They chose Dean Martin’s “Everybody Loves Somebody”.
Have Your First Dance Played by a Pro
DJ Mikey Beats is happy to spin the first song and all the other tunes you want at your wedding. With an experienced wedding and club DJ, your guests are sure to have a great time. Don’t forget to have your must play list and do not play list ready, so you have creative control.
For inquiries, call 858.270.2195, or you can get a quote online.