Sometimes it is easier to select a song for the procession of the bride than for the rest of the wedding party. Would you like a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing before you meet with a professional wedding DJ? Here are 6 of the most requested songs for the procession of the bridal party.
- Jack Johnson: Better Together – This song provides a little bit of an upbeat tempo for the bridal party, while still delivering a sweet acoustic feel.
- Beatles: In My Life – The guitar cover by Fred Benedetti & Peter Pupping is a great way to lead into a procession of the bride that features a version of Here Comes the Sun.
- Train: Marry Me – Train isn’t usually known for acoustic ballads, but this one has been popular at weddings since the moment it released.
- Pachelbel’s Canon in D – This is popular for the bridal party and the bride. If you choose it for the bridal party, try a version by the Lumiere String Quartet or Gypsy Flamenco Masters for a Spanish guitar version.
- Journey: Faithfully – The original may not scream bridal party procession, but the cover by United Guitar Players sure does.
- Jason Mraz: I’m Yours – The Stringspace Space Quartet does a great cover of this song that can be used for the bridal party.